Sunrise Preschool has been providing exceptional preschool and daycare services for children since 1990. Our primary goal is to surpass parents’ expectations of a quality preschool. Sunrise Preschool is a Christian School. We teach the Bible as the inspired, infallible, authoritative word of God. Daily Bible lessons will include the teachings of Christian holidays and biblical family values.
We offer an exciting developmental and academic experience for children’s early education. Discovery learning is encouraged and skills are developed.
Children are guided by professional and qualified teachers. There are two teachers in every class to ensure supervised activities and nurture children.
Children are actively involved in arts and crafts, music, story time, playground fun, Bible stories, academic preparation and much more.
Sunrise Preschool admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Why Sunrise Preschool?
- In our Two year old class, we work with the parents to get the children potty trained.
- Children have a variety of opportunities to paint, sing, engage in imaginative play, learn about God’s love, experiment with cooking projects and become involved in many more discovery opportunities.
- An array of age appropriate playground equipment is available to meet the physical needs of children at this age level and it is carefully and watchfully supervised.
- Every member of the instructional staff of Sunrise Preschool is a qualified teacher who meets and/or surpasses the qualifications as required by the state of California.
- Each child benefits from our Christian school program which teaches Biblical principles in a fun and positive way.